Rules for purchasing and refusing services
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE PURCHASE, PAYMENT, WITHDRAWAL OF THE CONTRACT, REFUND,
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
These terms and conditions for the purchase, payment, withdrawal of the contract, refund (hereinafter – the Rules ) apply when you purchase on the website (e-shop) www.romanticvilnius.lt
The site is operated by the following legal entity:
UAB Promo day
Legal entity code 302909363
Address for correspondence: S. Konarskio st. 32E-24, Vilnius, Lithuania
El. p .: email@example.com
Data on the company is collected and stored in the Register of Legal Entities
(hereinafter referred to as we or the seller ).
The website offers live tours of Vilnius and all Lithuanian objects, remote lectures conducted with the help of the ZOOM platform, as well as orientation games of the city – walks (hereinafter – services ), purchase excursions, pay for remote events and orientation games (hereinafter – services ), in certain cases, to purchase services together with the goods.
- Mandatory application of the rules
The Rules are a legal document binding on the buyer and the seller, prepared in accordance with the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania. The law of the Republic of Lithuania shall apply to the relations arising from these Rules. The rules also apply to consumers , ie . for natural persons purchasing goods / services on the website for purposes unrelated to their business, trade, craft or profession (for consumer purposes).
The rules set out, among other things, the rights and obligations of the buyer and the seller, the procedure for the purchase, payment and refund of services, withdrawal from the contract and other conditions related to the purchase of the service on the site. Before purchasing services on the Website, you must read the Rules and note that you have read and agree to the Rules.
Purchasing services in the context of these Rules shall be understood as placing an order for services using the website, even if subsequent payment is provided.
We have the right to change the rules. Each of your purchases is subject to the current version of the Rules in force at the time of placing the order. If you change the Rules, you can read the previously valid versions of the Rules on the website.
- Persons eligible to purchase on the Site
The following persons (hereinafter and above – the buyer or you ) have the right to purchase on this website:
- active natural person
- a minor between the ages of sixteen and eighteen who has the consent of his or her parents or guardians, unless he or she is emancipated ,
- legal person.
By purchasing on the Website and acknowledging that he is aware of and agrees to these Terms, the Buyer confirms that he meets the criteria of a person entitled to purchase on the Website and has the right to purchase the goods / services offered on the Website.
The services ordered are provided in a proper and diligent manner, in accordance with the normal requirements for this type of service.
- PURCHASE OF SERVICES, PURCHASE AGREEMENT
There are two ways to purchase the services offered on the site:
- Fill out the order form and wait for our confirmation,
- when buying on the site, paying through the bank or card of your choice.
We have provided all the essential information about the purchased goods / services and their characteristics on the website next to each product / service, in its description. The description of the product / service provided on the website is considered an integral part of the purchase agreement. By purchasing the service on the Website and confirming that you are familiar with the Terms and agree to them, you also confirm that you agree that the information of the goods – service you are purchasing will be provided to you together with the ordered service by e-mail.
- RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE BUYER
- Buyer Rights
- The Buyer has the right to purchase services on the Website in accordance with the Rules.
- The buyer (consumer) has the right to cancel the order, the purchase agreement no later than 5 hours before the start of the service.
- Obligations of the buyer
- The Buyer must pay the price provided for the services in accordance with the procedure established in the Rules, as well as other payments (if such are specified in the order) and accept or ensure that the person specified in the order accepts the ordered services.
- If the data provided by the buyer to the seller changes, the buyer must immediately inform the seller, if the purchase contract has not yet been fulfilled and if the buyer has placed an order but has not yet paid for it.
- Buyer is not allowed to share with third parties any remote access links or codes sent by Seller. One login code corresponds to the purchase of one unit of service.
- RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE SELLER
- Seller Rights
- If the buyer attempts to damage / impair the operation or stable operation of the e-shop, website, the seller may, without prior notice, restrict, suspend (terminate) his access to the e-shop and shall not be liable for any related losses to the buyer.
- The seller does not give any guarantee that the e-shop, the site will work uninterrupted. The seller has the right to temporarily or indefinitely terminate the operation of the e-shop, the website without separate notice. However, the services ordered and paid for by the buyer before the restriction or termination of the e-shop in this case are still provided to the buyer.
- Responsibilities of the seller
- The Seller undertakes to fulfill the Buyer’s orders in accordance with the Rules.
- The seller undertakes to provide the buyer with the services ordered by him, to replace the service at the customer’s request if the term for refusing the service has not expired. In accordance with the procedure established by the Rules.
- PAYMENT / REFUND
- Price of services
The price of the services is indicated on the website in euros, VAT is included, if applicable, in which case the price of the services on the website is indicated with the applicable VAT. The price of services indicated on the website does not include:
- By placing an order and clicking the “Confirm order” button, the buyer agrees with the price and fee specified in the order, if applicable, and the price of its addition to the service,
- payment orders, payment card service fees, etc. the cost to the purchaser of paying for the service. These costs shall be borne by the purchaser himself at the rates charged by his payment institution,
The possible payment methods applicable to the buyer’s order will be indicated next to the specific buyer’s order, taking into account the functionality implemented on the website at the time of placing the order, the seller’s internal procedures, business policy, agreements with service providers, etc. The following is an example list of possible ways to pay for an order on your site:
- electronic banking,
- payment by bank transfer,
- payment in cash or by bank card during or after the service,
- the money for the canceled services is returned only by bank transfer by transfer to the payer’s bank account within 1 working day . from the submission of the buyer’s request. No refund will be given unless the buyer cancels the service less than 5 hours before the service is provided (see Buyer’s rights and obligations). The Seller shall not be liable for the delay or non-execution of the order for the service, if the Buyer incorrectly submits or fails to provide the data required for a refund.
An order for a service is confirmed when the seller receives payment for the service, unless the buyer chooses to pay for the service live at the time the service is provided (if such payment method is specified as possible when placing a specific order on the website).
The price of the service may change after order confirmation only in exceptional cases, e.g. when the website quoted an incorrect price for the service due to an IT system error, obvious mistake, or for reasons beyond the seller’s control. The seller will inform the buyer immediately after noticing the incorrect price, indicating the correct price for the service. If in this case the buyer does not agree to purchase the service at a new price, the buyer has the right to cancel the order by informing the seller in writing within 1 (one) business day. In this case, if the buyer cancels the order, the seller undertakes to return to the buyer all amounts paid by him for such order.
An invoice for goods / services or another accounting document prepared in accordance with the legal requirements will be provided to the buyer together with the ordered service or will be sent to the buyer by e-mail specified by him. The Buyer agrees to this by confirming that he is familiar with and agrees to the Rules.
- PROVISION OF SERVICES
- Ways of providing services
Depending on the nature of the services ordered, the choice of the buyer, the services may be provided at the physical location of the service or remotely.
When the services are provided at the physical location of the services, the address of the services will be indicated in the description of the ordered service and may be specified when approving the final order of services.
If the services are provided remotely, the description of the ordered service will indicate that the service is provided remotely and the tools and facilities used by the seller to provide the service remotely. Services can be provided remotely by phone, online, using video conferencing tools. The seller is not responsible for disruptions to the remote service that are not due to the seller’s fault (eg the quality of the Internet connection, disruption of the tools used to organize video conferencing, etc.).
If the buyer has ordered the provision of the service at the physical place of provision of services, but due to the restrictive measures imposed in the state, the provision of the service at the physical place of provision of services is not possible / restricted, the seller may:
- offer to provide the service at a distance (if this is possible depending on the nature of the service ordered), in which case the parties will agree on the timing of the service and the service will be provided at a distance, or
- postpone the provision of the service and provide the service no later than within 30 (thirty) days after the relevant restrictive measures have been lifted.
By ordering the service on the website and clicking the “Confirm order” button, the buyer undertakes:
- to arrive at the physical place of provision of services at a specified time (and to ensure that the person to whom the service has been ordered arrives at the physical place of provision of services at a specified time), if the services are provided at the physical place of provision of services,
- to connect to the remote consultation or other ordered service remotely using the tools and means specified by the seller (and to ensure that the person to whom the service has been ordered to connect to the remote consultation or other ordered service remotely at the specified time). The obligation referred to in this paragraph does not include, but is not limited to, the installation of the necessary tools on the buyer’s (recipient’s) computer or other device in use.
If the buyer or the person to whom the service has been ordered fails to arrive at the physical place of provision of services or connect to the remote service or other ordered service within the specified time, the amount shall not be refunded to the buyer. This does not apply if in advance, at least 5 ( five ) hours before the agreed time of provision of the service, the buyer informs the seller (the specialist who provides the service) in writing by e-mail. by mail, the seller and the buyer have agreed to cancel the order of the service or to choose another time for the provision of the service.
- LIMITATION OF SELLER ‘S LIABILITY
If the website contains links to other people’s websites, the seller does not guarantee that the information provided on such websites is correct, accurate, the seller does not verify such information. Such persons are responsible for the content of the information provided by other persons.
The Rules were last updated in 2022. on May 18.